So Immature

We are not perfect...
Everyone have a weakness.
But to make fun of their weakness...that is so immature.


When people said too much, they reveal themselves easily without knowing it.
Being an observer, I get to know more about them..

And so, I try to be tolerant...
Trying to accept other people's weaknesses...
Let them say whatever they want to say...

To think that they always did the right thing...
And others are stupid enough not to understand it...


But I remember a quote:


"For other to understand you, You must seek to be understood"

...and Don't Assume!...

Assumption is the mother of all disaster!


To think that I have no problems...

That I don't know everything yet...


Owh..
So you knew everything...?
Really? Wow!
But what you do...?



We can't always expect others to give whatever we want.
Try to look on yourselves on a mirror for once.
And think...


"Where did I do wrong...?"


Sorry...
I may look like always calm.
And keep quite most of the time.

But I to have feelings like other imperfect people...

0 people got burned: