Loneliness...

As I sat in my lair....
Only boredom and emptyness fill in this shell.
The dullness taking up the empty spaces,
Where does the joy & cheerfulness gone..?



*staring...


Is there someone who is waiting for me out there?


*staring again...


come here and hug me... lol~!


The 1st phase of days of restlessness have passed,
Now come another phase...
Oh boy, how I miss my bed and pillow ~_~
Can't wait to celebrate my youngest bro this Sunday <3


Sheikh Ahmad Haiqal turn to 6 dis 7th December~!

:D Happy Birthday Haiqal~! <3

2 people got burned:

  ilif

December 3, 2008 at 10:15 PM

Hug yaaaa~~~~~ ♥♥♥

Happy advance birthday Haiqal!!! Grow up fast and be a handsome kid! 8D

  Fadhil

December 10, 2008 at 10:48 AM

hug ya back~~~♥♥

be a handsome kid..?
lol XDD
maybe he wil~

tp Haiqal dpt mkn kek coklat jer yg dbuat sendiri oleh mak sdare time b'day dier..

:P