A change of heart

Why does heart changes so fast...yet hard to accept...?

Changes when you saw:

  1. something new,
  2. something different,
  3. something better,
  4. something attractive,
  5. something interesting...
Ohh... and the keyword between the 2 words is "more"

The 1st and the 2nd one is the main reason why people's heart hard to accept...
They will think twice at least...
Personally, for me, I think more than twice.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Will this heart ever stops from searching...?
Who/what will grab my heart...?
Is it even possible..?

Please prove me wrong~~

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

But then,
I shouldn't put my hopes too much...
I'm suppose to be the one to give,
and not to accept blindly.

When they need me,

Am I able to be there to give comfort...?
Do I have the power to do so...?
My heart is confused because I'm hesitating...

~Till now, I wanted to reveal myself so badly...but will they accept it?~

2 people got burned:

  ilif

October 21, 2008 at 9:52 AM

link baru dowhhh http://sikret-flever.blogspot.com/

  Fadhil

October 21, 2008 at 11:05 AM

ohh~~
Thank you ili~~!